Thursday, January 6, 2011
Day 6: Yo Gabba Gabba
Though some may find YGG annoying or somewhat creepy, I absolutely love the show. The songs are the absolute best and where else will you find a catchy song teaching kids not to bite their friends?!? Brilliant I say. But I digress. Today was the first day I have run in many years and it was not pleasant or easy, especially since I'm coming off a cold. After a combination of running and walking almost 2 miles, I made a goal to not stop running until I reached home starting about 1/3 of a mile from my house. Though itwasn't far, my legs were exhausted and Peanut and I started singing, "Don't stop, don't give up....Keep trying, keep trying" over and over until we reached home. It seems a little silly, but focusing on something else and singing a silly song helped me push through some of the pain. Thanks YGG!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment