My biggest issue with my creativity is the lack of organized thoughts that roll through my brain at any given time. I think the best way to put it is that my creativity has ADHD. I always have an itch to do something and yet without some focused idea, I end up doing nothing. Even keeping a craft idea book has not helped.
Enter craft blogs. They complete me.
Reigning in my ADHD creativity becomes so much easier when I am able to see something that I want to do and focus on it. Today I saw an idea that had been brewing in my head but with the lack of free time, and hands, that comes with a new baby it had stayed in the back of my mind for a future date. The inspiration to do something different (and easier) in order to produce the end product was much needed and appreciated.
So thank you craft bloggers everywhere. Even though I rarely comment, I truly appreciate your ideas.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment