skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Choosing To Become....
About Me
Jen
Someone who wants to become closer to the person that my loving Heavenly Father sees me as.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Day 26: NyQuil
I'm grateful that I live at a time where modern medicine could mean a good nights sleep when suffering a head cold and fewer Kleenexes used.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
February 2011
(1)
January 2011
(23)
December 2010
(1)
Popular Posts
Day 4: Ice Cream Night
There is nothing like a cup of yummy low-calorie frozen yogurt to make anyone's day better. It becomes an even better day when it is dou...
Day 5: Baby Gifts
Today we received a beautiful baby gift from a member of the Relief Society presidency. Though I haven't had many conversations with th...
Day 27: Baby Vicks
Having a sick, stuffy baby is no fun, especially when momma is sick and stuffy. Thankfully today we have Baby Vicks to help Cuddlebug sleep...
Day 29: Pop-Pop
Today we celebrated my grandpa's 91st birthday at Sweet Tomatos. Although his birthday is actually on the 28th, we weren't able to ...
Day 7: Friends
I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to hang out with a friend in the middle of the day. Even though I may not feel up to hanging out...
Day 14: California Screamin
Photo Found Here There is nothing like a 30 second ride on California Screamin to make you feel like a kid again. Even though it is a brief...
Day 6: Yo Gabba Gabba
Though some may find YGG annoying or somewhat creepy, I absolutely love the show. The songs are the absolute best and where else will you f...
Day 8: Sunshine
Today I'm blessed because of the time I was able to spend one-on-one with my sweet Sunshine. We don't get to run errands together a...
Day 2: Priesthood Power
Witnessing the blessing of my third daughter by the power of the priesthood was the highlight of my day. With her uncles and grandfather st...
Day 9: Lessons
I'm grateful for the lesson we had today on the Sabbath. It really hit close to home because of a "run in" I recently had wit...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment